My Hypertext Narrative

Hi everyone, 

I hope you are doing fine today. I would like to thank you all for your supports, your comments and your love on my blog. I would like to say a big big thank you to Mrs Hefter, I really liked the idea of a blog post and it was more inspiring than writing an argumentative text on the environment. 

Anyway, I am writing to you today because I would like to share with you my first Hypertext Narrative! As usual, I wrote about being a veterinarian! ;) 

Happy New Year to my one and only fan : Mrs Hefter!!!

Here is a link to my Hypertext Narrative on virtualwritingtutor.com : Click here.

Comments

  1. LOL! Have a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year to you to, Marianne! I wish you all the best in your future career as a vet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Websites Everyone in Veterinary Should Know About